Due to the recent surge in new Covid-19 cases in Dallas County, we are suspending all classes until the threat of new infections diminishes. We will resume classes as soon as we can safely do so. For information on private yoga lessons, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 972-234-0500.
- Radiant Sun -Hatha – Asana holds coupled with slow focused breath breath to create space and steadiness
- Rising Sun – Vinyasa – rhythmic movement, smooth flow, increased flexibility, focused breath
- Dharma Sun – Hatha/Raja – internal reflection, breath control, calm energy, asana
- Setting Sun – Find space at the end of your day. Practice may include gentle movement, restorative postures, yoga nidra and other physical and mentally calming practices
- Calm Sun – Yin – increased circulation to joints, slower movements, long holds, mental calmness
- Happy Sun – Friday Special – Perfect class to bring in the weekend
- Morning Sun – A gentle way to start your Sunday with meditative music and asanas culminating in a 10 minute savasana.
- Community Sun – class may include live music, kundalini yoga, kirtan and more. Check ourFacebook page for weekly specifics.
- Tai Chi/Qigong – Flowing, slow motion movement coupled with breath used to cultivate and manipulate chi (energy)