We have suspended operations until we are certain the corona virus is no longer a threat to our community. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or leave a message at 972-234-0500.
Please stay safe during this time of uncertainty. We love you all.
NEW SPECIAL COMMUNITY EVENTS!
Every Friday night at 7:00 pm and every Sunday night at 5:00 pm
See our Facebook page (The Sun Yoga Center) for this week’s events!
All of our events are donation based!!
- Radiant Sun -Hatha – Asana holds coupled with slow focused breath breath to create space and steadiness
- Rising Sun – Vinyasa – rhythmic movement, smooth flow, increased flexibility, focused breath
- Dharma Sun – Hatha/Raja – internal reflection, breath control, calm energy, asana
- Setting Sun – Find space at the end of your day. Practice may include gentle movement, restorative postures, yoga nidra and other physical and mentally calming practices
- Calm Sun – Yin – increased circulation to joints, slower movements, long holds, mental calmness
- Happy Sun – Friday Special – Perfect class to bring in the weekend
- Morning Sun – A gentle way to start your Sunday with meditative music and asanas culminating in a 10 minute savasana.
- Community Sun – class may include live music, kundalini yoga, kirtan and more. Check ourFacebook page for weekly specifics.
- Tai Chi/Qigong – Flowing, slow motion movement coupled with breath used to cultivate and manipulate chi (energy)