Click on a day to see additional classes
- Radiant Sun -Hatha – long holds, slow breath, deep stretch Vinyasa – rhythmic movement, smooth flow, increased flexibility, focused breath
- Rising Sun – Vinyasa – rhythmic movement, smooth flow, increased flexibility, focused breath
- Dharma Sun – Hatha/Raja – internal reflection, breath control, calm energy
- Setting Sun – Prop heavy – supported postures, mental relaxation, physical awareness
- Slow Sun – Slow transitions, conscious movement, Yoga Nidra/Meditation conclusion
- Calm Sun – Yin – increased circulation to joints, slower movements, mental calmness
- Happy Sun – Friday Special – Perfect class to bring in the weekend
- Morning Sun – A gentle way to start your Sunday with meditative music and asanas culminating in a 10 minute savasana.
- Community Sun – class may include live music, kundalini yoga, kirtan and more. Check ourFacebook page for weekly specifics.